Space NK UK

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Maybelline Color Show Crystallize Nail Polish: Rose Chic

Maybelline Color Show Crystallise Rose Chic nail polish

I don't normally go in for textured nail polishes. I like them to look smooth and glossy. But my colleague at work came in one wearing one of these Maybelline Color Show Crystallize nail polishes and it caught my eye.

The Crystallize polishes come in 6 colours Light Up (silver), Rose Chic (nude), Silver Touch (lilac), Green Depth (green), Red Excess (deep red that looks bronze on the nails) and Nearly Black (black with pink & blue glitter). I chose the shade Rose Chic which is a pretty nude with rose-gold glitter.

Maybelline Color Show Crystallise Rose Chic nail polish

What makes these polishes quite unusual is that they are matte effect glitter. This translates as feeling textured on the nails but I don't know if Maybelline have ever deliberately described them in this way. The range launched earlier on in the year and might be a limited edition collection, as I can't find them widely available online.

I picked mine up during a visit to my local supermarket for a couple of pounds which was a great bargain. the polish applied quite easily and I used a couple of coats. It also lasted quite well on the nails. As usual with glitter polish, removing it was quite a challenge - but we know that already don't we.

You can find the Maybelline Color show Crystallize polishes at Superdrug for £3.99 HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I don't enjoy textured nails but this is something I need to try!
    Meg|www.missmegx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete